YOUR WEDDING – Elegant and Fun
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your lives and the beginning of a new life together. I want to make sure it is a perfect day and goes exactly as you wish. This is what I do! Every wedding is different, but after over 25 years of weddings, I am prepared to help with whatever you wish for! If you are looking for formal or for absolute party I’ve got what you need. Want to see a Video of Chad in Action? CLICK HERE Want to see more? Here’s another VIDEO.
No Hidden Costs
There are no hidden costs for add on items, my packages are straight forward and to the point, because they were built for you! I hope it is refreshing dealing with a DJ that does not dive into telling you what they are going to do! I am going to spend a great deal of time listening to your ideas, opinions, and helping you to select what will make the day perfect for you!
SOME TOPICS I’LL COVER DURING OUR CONSULTATION:
- Goals/Expectations for your receptions.
- Previous wedding experiences.
- Desired moods (Fun, Classy, Modern, Upbeat, Elegant).
- Desired music.
- Online Planning (What is it, How Does it Work)
- Expectations you have for your DJ.
- Packages, Prices, & Options
WHAT OUR CONSULTATIONS ARE NOT!
- Confrontational sales meetings to get you to book.
- Myself telling you what you need!
- Me talking while You listen.
- Longer than 1-hour.
- Me telling you how I’m better than everyone else.
Contact me today email@example.com or at 503-320-0895 to setup your FREE no obligation wedding consultation. I’ll do my best to find a local Starbucks or convenient location near you so you won’t have to travel far. It’s the least I can do. Contact me today! I look forward to chatting with you.
Photo booths add entertainment to your event! If you could make your event more fun, and more entertaining, wouldn’t you? You can! My clients tell me over and over that my photo booth was the most entertaining part of their event, hands down. Please contact me to learn more.
I can provide a powered speaker, music, and UHF wireless microphones for your ceremony so that guests will clearly hear every emotional word. I can work with you ahead of time to create a pre-ceremony concert your guests will love!
If your reception venue has a unique layout which will separate some of the guests from the main room, a 3rd and sometimes 4th speaker can be great options. I can place a speaker on a patio, in a foyer, or wherever needed to keep all the guests connected to the party. Whether it’s just for cocktails, or the entire evening, I can do most anything with our sound.
I provide 4, 6 or 8+ lights throughout your room, glowing upward and customized to your desired color. Each light is programmable to hundreds of different colors and shades and will provide an amazing ambient glow. This option is perfect for adding an elegant touch to any room, highlighting your head table, or changing the appearance of a bland white ballroom. Monogram/Gobo Spot projection & design available.
Dance On The Clouds
Excellent for your First Dance or other special Event. The fog effect lasting approximately 3-5 min. The machine creates a 12” to 18” thick blanket of pure white clouds covering the dance floor. The effect is beautiful. The photos you’ll have of your first dance on a cloud will be absolutely amazing! The Dry Ice will not set off fire alarms.
VIDEO PROJECTION & SCREEN
Want to show your photo montage at the reception? Do it with style and make an impact with my projector and screen display. I provide a 3000 lumen LCD projector, beautiful giant screen with front or rear projection surfaces, and the DVD player to play your montage. This option is great for larger groups of 100 or more and most ballrooms. Screen and projector are available separately as well.
42″ LCD FLAT SCREEN
The perfect display to show your photo montage for smaller groups or when there is just not enough room for projection. I provide a gorgeous flat panel widescreen monitor at your event for a continuous
look at your montage near the sign in table, by the bar, or wherever you’d like. I can also include the DVD player to play your montage on a loop so that guests can enjoy it on the way in, or before they depart.
REHEARSAL DINNER PARTY
Planning a Rehersal dinner with family and friends? Want to make it more than just a dinner? Have fun with Karaoke! Amaze your guests with your talented singing career that never took off. Karaoke at it’s Best! You are the Star!
Or Mix it up with TRIVIA. Fun for all! I do 3 to 4 rounds of TRIVIA. Play as an individual, or a team. General Questions, Music Trivia, THEMED Trivia, and entertainment style including sound bytes. You can even provide your own. Such as Bride & Groom Trivia or even Family Trivia. I provide sound system, trivia questions, trivia slips, & Trivia Host. Prizes awarded at the end of each round. I can supply prizes or you. Call or email me for more details.
MC your event - Make announcements, Guide People/Guests, Coordinate w/ other vendors. I am professional, clear sounding and informative on the mic, nothing more, nothing less.Below is what I typically do at many of my Wedding Receptions:
- Cocktail Hour - I’ll play a soothing mix of cocktail music of your choice. Modern, Jazzy, Classical, Whatever you wish! Is your cocktail hour outside, or in a different room? No worries, I’ll bring a second sound system for that.
- Introduction of the Bride & Groom or the Entire Bridal Party - Formally and Professionally introducing you and your bridal party into the wedding reception – It’s each of your 30 seconds of fame. Choose the perfect bridal party introduction song to fit perfectly with the mood and setting.
- Toasts and Announcements - Time to settle the guests and center their attention! The wireless microphone is always available for anyone to speak!
- Dinner Hour - Again, I’ll play a customized and personalized mix of reception music of your choice. Want to add extra lighting and effects to make your dinner hour extra special and romantic – see the uplighting systems available.
- Transition Time - This is the time when you hear the guests get a little less quiet. I start to play “Transition Music” . . . that stuff that will start to make people tap their feet and dance in their chairs.
- First Dances - Bride and Groom Dance – This is your special moment on the dance floor followed by Father Daughter Dance, Mother Son Dance and sometimes a Bridal Party Dance. Sometimes I will plan to do your Bride and Groom First Dance before the dinner, just after bridal party introductions.
- Open Dancing - Usually starting off with general music for all ages, slowly working towards the “younger” stuff at the end of the night. Don’t forget about the Slow sets too. Your music will be customized to fit you and your guests! Customize your own playlist via my online music library
- Cake Cutting, Bouquet Toss, Garter Tosses - Traditional wedding activities we strategically fit into the evening’s time line. A good time for your guests to catch their breath, a bouquet or a drink at the bar!
- Other Activities - I will assist and/or coordinate other activities such as the Money Dance, Honeymoon Dance, Anniversary Dance, Gift Giveaways, Centerpiece Giveaways, Games, Etc. For each, we will customize the right music that is appropriate for each activity. Don’t worry though, the above is simply a general outline of some of the many traditional activities. During our Detailed Planning Meeting, I will cater and custom your entire night to be 100% to your liking!
Chad Dowling Productions provides the utmost service and professionalism, including:
- Music Styles are always well known, popular picks from all eras, genres and styles – customized, of course, to your liking.
- Main Sound System – All equipment is brand new within 2 years, state of the art, high-end professional gear.
- Dance Floor Lighting - Included in ALL of my packages. I don’t believe in a dance floor without lighting. (Unless it’s daylight, of course
- Up Lighting Effects - Enhance your room, reception hall, lawn or event center with beautiful up lighting effects.